Forsaken World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bug List

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Bug List   Empty Bug List

Post by Luciferx Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:16 pm

Champion weapons: all 2 handed champ weapons work as one handers, they are missing the 2 hand flag.  As such things like staves can have a shield with them. Fixed: Let me know if i missed one

Champion weapon for friar has wrong spd.  Spd currently is 3.5, It should be 5.6 this has a pretty big effect on our dmg. Fixed

Champion weapons in general are missing 1 of their procs.

Im sure more of the champion weapon spds are off just havent had time to check but 3 yet.

This is a bug on every server so doubt it gets fixed, but base merchant staves do not have focus bonus.  

Friar - Spell duration on self spec buffs delves as 20 mins, but last 25 mins ( all but the def heal proc buff  which is right. )
      -  havent tested for sure, but was told friar self end regen affects group.

Non dmg spells do not allways pull a mob, sometimes it takes a few seconds before the mob attacks, other times it ignores it and does not attack.  If the spell is resisted the mob will attack right than.

Spell resist - vs Oj mobs casting a lvl 47 spell avg resist rate was 1 out of every 3.  against red it is about 50%.  Yellow and below seems to work just fine.  This was noticed with a lvl 50 eld with lvl 1 master of focus ( +3 to effective spell lvl ) rate of resist should be much lower, and just as a note was at a total of 55 total skill in that spell line.

Bone dancer -  The bonedancer pets do not have weapons, this is for all of the the bd pets that I tested with.  Used lvl 32 commander and still vs a green mob was only hitting for 10 dmg. :Complete

SM - unable to set pet race, weapon type, or taunt.

Enchanter - Healing pet if at full life, when hit will start to return to the caster and try to heal there self till they are hit a second time.

Valk - group offensive proc delves wrong, it works but info page is screwy.

Animist - does not have a pet cap set :Cap of 7 + main pet

Thurg - does not have a pet cap set or if they do it is to high.  Its been a few years since I played live but seems like cap is 14 or 20 on thurg. and 10 on anim. Current Cap of 16 (do you want it lowered?)

Zerker - berserk does not work.  goes on cd but does not give 100% crit rate.

Dungeon Notes
 Nisse's Lair - alot of the items in Nisse's lair stats are wrong on, for example every peice of chain armor drop there gives +3 str and +6 or +9 con ( depending on if lvl 11 or 14 set ).  The studded helms drop un-equipable and show a count of 1 with no armor stats listed.

Spindahalla - mobs agro through the wall like they do in df.

We have no access to respec stones, RA or skill spec. The 3 Dragons and Baal will drop

Alot of the crafting merchants are missing, started to test crafting tonight but was only able to do alch.  WHich so far seems ok.

The new rp / bp zone - huge jump in dmg going from fire imps to the demonic mobs.. imps hit for 45 ish dmg which is avg, to the demonics hitting for 200 - 300 dmg and being immune to stun.  Deamons are another huge jump in dmg doing upwards of 400 dmg.  Some of the nightmares hit for 250 - 350, others hit for upwards of 700 dmg and they seem to crit ALOT. :Adjusted Damage, Will continue to test

---- 12 / 7 / 13 ---

Valk abs shield spell, will randomly stop pulsing some times when its total dmg is exceeded.  At least the lvl 30 one does.

Essence shreders are missing their life tap proc.

Just before baal in the demonic prison there is a demonic wizard that will agro and be un attackable, once you break line of sight he returns to his spawn point. Moved him slightly, see if he still cannot be attacked

The grand Chancelor in the prison is not giving Rp or BP and his drops are pretty much the same every time.  I think this is due to his loot list being so long and him having a max of 4 item drops.  If it is checks from top of list down than the 4 item cap is being reached before it has checked most of the items to see if they will drop. Grand Chancellor and his items have been removed

Thats all for today, been busy running the valk so haven't tested much else yet.  Will move on to next class soon.

---- 12/8/2013 ----

Reaver -   Reaver aoe abs debuff Has a reverse effect, tested it on a bot..  ( test done at lvl 34 ) Reaver was hitting for avg of 120 - 140 dmg styled did over 50 swings to get a decent avg range.  After abs debuff applied dmg drops to 100 - 120.  dmg should have went up instead of down.

-  Reaver is missing single target abs debuff, single target acu debuff, single target snare.
Will update with more later

- reaver another reaver bug..... There dps reduction aoe skill, well it works in revers like the abs buff.  I go from taking 30 - 40 dmg per hit against yellows / orange at lvl 38 to taking 50 - 70 dmg when the debuff is active.

I stoped playing reaver for now.. those 2 bugs cause the class to play alot slower than it should.  Im stuck useing just life tap and dot to pull and than plain weapon skilling the mob down.  can't use either aoe abbilty to mass pull ( though the dmg aoe does work like it should ) but with out the abs / dps reduction, or at least the missing single target abilites it is hard to really speed xp reaver like it should be done.  I will test it more at a later date.

-horse route - missing the gna faste to west skona horse route.  I know you know about this one, but I get asked every day when do I think this will get fixed, so I promised to list it. Added

-- demonic prison and other loot / world drop notes--- You removed warus chancelor and the armor / mythra, which I dont mind I missed the old mythra.  How ever it looks like he deleted your old custom myth when he added yours, as the one baal drops now have no stats at all on them. ( I helped several people to kill baal tonight so they could get it or respecs)  The chancelor is still droping armor and is still in game, at least 1 of his armors is persisting through log outs, midgard chain mail for melee classes, forget the name off top of head something like demonic hauberk of dreams?  It is persisting through log outs and log ins.  Also while you might not have liked him adding the items with out telling you, the armor added a bit of thrill to players who are sticking around.  I know at least 5 people who were trying to farm a chest from him or had already gotten what they wanted. so if any way possible pls add some kind of a upgrade from the blah epic armor, even if its one peice every week.  Players need something to lookforwards to upgrading to.  As for doing dragon gear... since we did the dragon test we have not had 7+ people on to do dragon again. so if you rather we farm him, pls make it so it can be done by a 4 - 5 group instead of a fg.  Baal's myth fixed, Dragons resists dramaticly droped (to be tested: Dragon)

Mini dragons for mid are still kinda screwy... the 2 that are attackable that is.  I have killed them about 10 times or more each, and have only gotten the following items.   bloodbound book, lumincent necklace, and flame wrought cloack.  also 3 respec stones.  ( thats a total of 20 mini dragon kills )  Mini's should be upgrade to be a two man + fight instead of a solo fight.  Have seen it done by a lvl 40 mauler, lvl 44 bm, and I solo it with 50 friar with out taking hardly any dmg.  Maybe increase mini dragon dmg by about 20%  and lower the main dragons resist, and stats by 20 - 30 %.  That would encourge people to group to do mini runs, or get 4 people together to do the dragon. also since it seems the mini's are droping the same items would be nice to see their loot templates copy and pasted to the other 2 mid mini dragons so we dont have to just wait on the 2 to respawn. Mini's disabled for now

----12-11-2013----

Cleric - Defensive heal proc is not procing like it should.  Should be a 25% proc rate, seems to be closer to 10%.Now 25%

SM - I orginally thought that SM pet specials were working, however upon testing they do not life tap or intercept, just stun.

DF - Several DF weapons are missing procs, and some of the items for classes like reaver / valk etc are missing stats.  Also found a few more spots where mobs are agroing through the walls, or from on top of arch ways ( the templars )

Dragon zone notes -  The mid dragon hits about 200 pts harder than the hib one and hits more often.  
                         -  Some of the mobs you flaged as friendly for the dragon teleports are having a long reaching effect, in that mobs that use to be farmable for drops are now flaged friendly and can not be attacked.  This is in refrence to mobs out side the towns themselves.

Zerker - Not sure if this one was fixed or not, but will list it any ways.  Zerk champion weapons are currently not aviable from npc.  He pops up the text window but when you click the linked txt nothing happens.

The demonic prison mythrian does not affect RP mobs RP / bp.  Will test it to see if it works on players or not.

Not sure if this is intended or not but Wild power / duel threat affects the weapon skill special effects ( like polar rift and zerk lvl 50 style. )  Not sure if it affects the procs from weapons or not, have payed it much attention as valk is the only one I have really tested this on.

-----12/16/2013----

Reaver spd debuff currently seems to be working in reverse. Tried it on the grench..... that was fun.

Fine steel Long sword, mid dragon loot, If my memory is right isn't the celerty proc suppose to stack with base haste?

Need to test this further as I just started useing the Det RA set but seemed like it was reducing the effects by more than it should. Does your resist to the dmg type affect duration?

If a GM will remind me in game, I have found several spots in DF that are still getting wall agro.

Havent that active since thursday, been a rather busy weekend. Will try to get more up soon.

Loki / Jollyx

will post another bug report tomorrow.

Last edited by Luciferx on Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:07 pm; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : UPDATED to add more bugs)

Luciferx

Back to top Go down

Bug List   Empty Re: Bug List

Post by Mannik Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:25 pm

what procs are cl weapons missing?
Mannik
Mannik
Admin

https://simplymordred.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mannik Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:32 pm

also animist have a pet cap of 7 plus main (8 total) this makes animist have their dmg without being too op
Mannik
Mannik
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luciferx Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:47 am

Friar champion weapon is missing one proc, says missing spell 32179. Have heard others talking in game about a proc being missing or wrong, but the 4 50s I have besides friar's seems to to have the right ones.

Luciferx

Back to top Go down

Post by 10d6 Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:39 pm

The sm pet problems are common to all DOL servers as far as i know. I've just started looking into the issue myself. I've seen how the necro pet is handled, and I think I know how to go about fixing the sm pet issue. Unfortunately, my time constraints are severe and I'd rather play than work on it when I do get a minute to myself.  tongue 
If I do manage to figure it out, I'll hand the fix over to Mannik, and maybe we can use it to get supporting status on DAoC Portal.
10d6
10d6

Back to top Go down

Post by Luciferx Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:14 pm

BD pet is the real problem they are all but non useable. SM pet does decent dmg and I belive it has its powers IE intercept, stun, life drain, havent tested it fully. Just cant change it around.

Luciferx

Back to top Go down

Post by 10d6 Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:20 pm

Yes, sm pet powers are working as intended, except the taunt, form/weapon changes and bladeturn proc. I never play BD, so I have not noticed what their pets are like. SM is one of my fav. classes in game, so it benefits me to look into the issue. If I do it well enough, it may become part of the SVN commits for DOL and it will work on all servers.
10d6
10d6

Back to top Go down

Post by Luciferx Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:42 am

Im a big fan of SM also. As is though SM is playable, but could you imagine your lvl 30 pet hitting for 10 dmg not doing any special or any thing to hold hate? Thats the problem BD faces right now, instead of being able to kill reds and purples like most /level 34s they are stuck with blues and yellows simply cause there pet team is useless. ( PS I been trying bone army spec not sup for heal pets.)

Luciferx

Back to top Go down

Post by Mannik Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:01 pm

i will look into bd pets and hopfully figure the damage out as well as all class pet gear
Mannik
Mannik
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luciferx Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:24 pm

k tks man

Luciferx

Back to top Go down

Post by Mannik Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:39 pm

10d6 if you look into it at all but dont have time. send ne a PM and we can finish it together or i can finish it. i plan to do it for all pet classes in the end
Mannik
Mannik
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mannik Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:15 pm

Well it was harder yes WAY easier than expected. i mean took me 2 hours to find it but it was a 2 second fix lol
Mannik
Mannik
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luciferx Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:28 pm

Very Nice man, glad to hear they are fixed will test in game soon.

Luciferx

Back to top Go down

Post by Luciferx Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:39 am

bump, bug list was updated.

Luciferx

Back to top Go down

Post by Roadrage Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:41 pm

Class:
Bonedancer - Melee Pets dmg doing 10-15 dmg to even yellow con mobs.  Archer pets using melee styles doing 40-50.
               - Buffs for pets not casting for all pets created.  Absorb and Dmg add are not casting to all pets you must buff
                   individually.
               - BD Lifetap is resisted more than normal to blue and yellow con mobs.

Minstrel
-  Unable to charm most pets used for this class.  This include BP/RP zones and All realms.  The only pets so far I          
   have found I can charm are Dragonsworn.  I used both the song and the castable charm and both worked as intended. I did not create this DB and it is sadly not up to par with charm, i have to set the body types to alot of mobs still for charm on any class. Now that im reducing it to 1 realm map, i should be able to get some of the mobs charmable RP/BP zone was not made to have charmable pets, i can add a few if they are truly needed
-  Champion heals do not heal the pet.  Song Heal chant appears to be working.

Realms
-  Dragonsworn pets not healing or using styles when charmed.
-  Salvaging not working correctly.   I am currently working on an list of items and what I get from salvage.
-  Bainshee class I was unable to create for some reason.  Not sure why just something I noticed.
-  When you /level 34 you have no weapons available.  I don't know if you want to have the free merchants in the  
  main city to give basic weapons with nothing special about them.  It would be nice to be able to start with              
  something. I have slowly been working on free level gear, but i will be turning off insta level 34 soon
-  All guilds should have access to any realms guild emblems and cloaks.  Currently it appears that it is primary to the GM
  home city Even on live it was dependent on the guild master, if you want a different emblem, just /gc leader another realm
- Respec Stones are unable to be used.   /USE or trade them into the orginal NPC is needed.  Respec stones are used by handing them to a trainer
- Bonedancer Trainer is missing in Jordheim.  The trainer should be across the lower forge in the corner behind the door where the other caster trainers are. Added

Roadrage

Back to top Go down

Post by Luciferx Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:44 pm

New bugs Found --

Valk Side postion sword style Nord's fury does not work.

Certain buff spells that should be cast while on the move interupt when you move. This includes but is not limted to - Shaman dmg add, Bone dancer group abs, Reaver dmg add.

Fine steel long sword from both hib and mid - the celerty proc on it does not stack with base haste but does stack with celerty. I belive it is being read as a base buff instead of the spec version.

Missing Low end craft merchants.

Bonedancer RA Jugernaut is not working as it should. Pet doesnt increase in size, dmg does not increase.

The mythrian of Christmas has a bonus lvl of 47, but any lvl can use it and gain full effect. Im not against this as it makes lvling alts easier, but still wanted to report it in-case it wasn't intended

Spell resist is still a bit buggy. resist rate seems to be about 1 in 5 or less against oj mobs, for most mid casters.

Bone Dance sup pet line - buffer bugs, dmg is VERY low still doing about 10 dmg or less. His dmg shield buff does 15 dps. I am happy with this trade off my self the shield makes up for his low dps. The haste is 16%. Both buffs are the same from the first version to the last never getting better.

Baal seems to have Blade turn peircing, some times his attacks drop blade turn and do dmg at same time. ( this happens when I tank him with warden. )

I will hate myself for this one but....
Alb dragon is far to weak. His hp seems right but his dmg is laughable I have seen him hit my valk for as low at 90 dmg ( total would have been around 170 before the negs are applied. )

Upper tier DF mobs ( knights + ) drop rate on diamond seals is very low for the challenge. seems to be around 1 in 4 or 1 in 5 20 - 25% drop for 1 seal. All Highlords are missing from df.

I know I said Rog drop rate around 15% would be good but in playing with it, seems to low to be useful for the levels that need it. Would it be possible to increase it to 25%? With the random nature and any realm type droping chances of a useful drop is slim to none. ( refering to stat combos here. )

Proc rate on warden offense procs seems to be 10% or less and seems to go down with mob lvl vs player lvl. ( IE red mobs and higher the proc rate seems closer to 5% ) If im not mistaken the proc rate should be 15% regardless.

I know there was more I had planed to list but I lost my notes.

Luciferx

Back to top Go down

Post by 10d6 Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:27 am

-Animist Verdant spec 25% short term abs buff is supposed to stack on the lower ( 9% iirc ) 10 min timed abs buff, but it does not. it fails to cast because 'the target already has that effect'.

-Often, animist fnf pet spells fail to cast because the target is not in sight of the caster ( when I am kiting, and facing away from mob ) but is clearly in sight of the turret casting the spells. This usually only happens on high level mobs that I am pulling one at a time, so it is not because the turret was just facing another direction attacking something else.

-Cleric spec buffs ( assuming the same is true for Shamans ans Druids ) do not overwrite AOE spec buffs, nor do any concentration buffs overwrite the NPC buffbot buffs.

-Mid Cloth Cap has 2 snare charges with 0/100 charges instead of the power heal unlimited charge.
Mid Cloth Cap has been fixed by mannik and now has the correct procs and 100/100 charges.
-Santa's Medal of Honor is missing the 350 value 50% abs health buffer charge. This may be intended, as it is a reward for a custom zone, not the live version of MoH.
10d6
10d6

Back to top Go down

Post by Luciferx Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:18 am

hte Mid cloth caps I have found have 50% power charge 100 / 100 and abs 200 dmg 50% buff if memory is right on second? I only use the 50% power charges though.

and your right no con buff will over write a timed / aoe buff even if the concentrion buff is of higher value.

Luciferx

Back to top Go down

Post by 10d6 Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:14 pm

While fighting a paladin on my infiltrator last night, I was snared. The only negative effect showing on top of my screen was a bleed, but I had just used Garrote style, and the paladin was snared as well. We were both running at the exact same speed. My assumption is that Garrote affected both toons, although more testing will be necessary. If I am incorrect in this assumption, then bleed styles (or at least the one in pally slash line) are causing snare effects. Of course, I could be way off. Maybe he used back slash and the snare effect just didn't show on my screen. That thought only occurred to me after i hit post....
10d6
10d6

Back to top Go down

Post by JonathonGM Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:12 am

Theurgist
- Earth pets dmg is low. They should do around 80-100ish dmg per hit.
-Ice pets has no snare. They should have a 40% chance at giving a snare when they attack players. I tried all ice pets and none has it.

Warlock (Not done with the bug list for warlocks)
- The level 22 spell under hexing spec called Spell of Lumbering is the wrong spell. It's suppose to be a root spell but it's not. Also please make sure when this spell is fixed it also morphs the enemy into a frog like all the spell of this type does.

JonathonGM

Back to top Go down

Post by 10d6 Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:26 pm

Not sure if anyone mentioned it yet, but outside of Svarhamr, all along east wall about a third of the way down the map, the svartalf mobs are set as friendly npc's. A few of the Svarhamr guards are aggro as well and shoot arrows at you as you run by to hunt in the zone.
10d6
10d6

Back to top Go down

Post by Mannik Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:37 pm

yeah they are all spose to be friendly til i fix factions.
Mannik
Mannik
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 10d6 Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:12 pm

My Templar (Math) has passive RA's listed that he can no longer have due to being 1L1. I'm not sure if this is a bug, or he actually is affected by these, but I do know they should not be there right now. Going to spend my 1 RSP, and see if that clears them up

<edit> Spending the point did not remove the realm abilities. they even showed, at their level on the purchase screen (with zero cost). they will need to be removed from my char. by a GM if possible.

-Feets
10d6
10d6

Back to top Go down

Post by Mannik Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:48 pm

I removed ras but its possible i missed a few ill have to go through and check. do a realm respec if yu wudnt mind
Mannik
Mannik
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 10d6 Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:18 am

Mannik wrote:I removed ras but its possible i missed a few ill have to go through and check. do a realm respec if yu wudnt mind

I used up my free realm respecs already, and all the ones i had in saved in vault were wiped. I will do realm respec when i can.

Another issue that has been coming up is due to the CL weapon guy in Mularn. A lot of players have been saying they cannot get champ weapons, and it happened to me as well. I thought at first that they had the required CLXP, but had not spoken to king to activate champ levels. That was not the case. My enchanter is CL10, and has spent all his points on CL abilities, but is unable to collect his champ weapon.

-Alb dragon caster staff lists the /use abilities in info box, but does not have the icons on delving the item. I cannot /use or /use2 in order to make it work.
10d6
10d6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum