Forsaken World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Housing Issue

2 posters

Go down

Housing Issue Empty Housing Issue

Post by 10d6 Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:14 pm

I am of the opinion that housing is the lowest priority, and am not pushing for a change, only letting you know what's up. As there are realm marketer npc's in the main cities but they seem to have nothing, I bought a house in order to see if they worked. I am able to buy the house and place the porch, those parts are working fine. I am however, unable to access the shift-right click menus to get hookpoints/modify house etc...basically, houses are just fluff with no benefits atm. Fortunately, I bought the cheap one, so I'm only out 1p 800g.
10d6
10d6

Back to top Go down

Housing Issue Empty Re: Housing Issue

Post by Mannik Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:50 pm

if i remember right i can fix that in around 2 mins tomorrow just a database error i need to update
Mannik
Mannik
Admin

https://simplymordred.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 10d6 Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:42 am

Bindstones and vaults are working as intended. All 3 realm teleporters are Hib teleporters. Still unable to buy and place a consignment merchant. Shift-right click on porch only brings up the outdoor decoration menu, not CM hookpoint.

edit: realm teleporters not working, the bring up menu of choices but no ports work
10d6
10d6

Back to top Go down

Post by Mannik Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:27 am

CMs dont come by shift rightclick, ill add a merchant in the markets. I know most of the NPCs wont work right now, ill have to fix them at a later time, we will for now start with CMs
Mannik
Mannik
Admin

https://simplymordred.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum