Forsaken World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auto-porting to Mularn

3 posters

Go down

Auto-porting to Mularn Empty Auto-porting to Mularn

Post by 10d6 Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:31 pm

I'm not sure how to word this, so I'm just gonna throw it out there. Getting ported to Mularn as soon as we log in is getting tiresome. I'd understand if there was a check made and we were moved if our toons were still in another realm, but having to start in Mularn every time is a bit of a pain. Personally, I like to park at xp spots sometimes when I crash for the night and not have to run there again when I log back in. On the upside, at least we are guaranteed a buffbot where we log in, but that's the only good thing I see.

/rant off.

10d6
10d6

Back to top Go down

Auto-porting to Mularn Empty Re: Auto-porting to Mularn

Post by Luciferx Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:59 pm

I agrea, it gives me problems when I try to use my bot account unless I log him out in murlan. This PC is very slow so load in, get ported right into a another load screen. would be nice if it ported us once, bound us than leave us alone. Very Happy

Luciferx

Back to top Go down

Post by Mannik Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:24 pm

When im able to get on again ill attempt to fix it. it was origionally written to only work if you are in an inactive area but it decided to port no matter what zone yu are in for some reason.. maybe i missed something simple.. ill check soon as possible
Mannik
Mannik
Admin

https://simplymordred.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum