Forsaken World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jollyx app

2 posters

Go down

Jollyx app Empty Jollyx app

Post by Luciferx Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:35 am

Name - Donnie
Ingame - Jollyx / Loki / Soul  among many others
exp - I havent done hardly any thing with doll, but I have years of experince scripting for UO, NWN and some old MUDs.  Just haven't scripted in about 4 years.  Though I am sure I can pick it up rather fast.  Most of my exp is with hard scripting / coding not in game comands like Doll uses for its gm's but those are cake compared to scripting a mob with 500 + lines of custom code.

Note -  ATM I only wish to apply for GM with the main goal of helping to sort out spawns, mainly SI, DF, rp / bp zone.  Which still needs loads of work.  I have a few ideas for SI and the RP zone, since the server is going custom.  DF I would try to keep to live like minus respawn times which need to be made faster in alot of areas IMO.  I belive I can bring a players point of view to the table, that is unbiased and aimed at purely making the server more fun.

Luciferx

Back to top Go down

Jollyx app Empty Re: Jollyx app

Post by JonathonGM Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:45 pm

Hope you get the position bud. You'll make a great fit to our team Smile But +1 on my part Smile

JonathonGM

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum