Forsaken World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Weapon Merchant

2 posters

Go down

Free Weapon Merchant Empty Free Weapon Merchant

Post by 10d6 Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:22 pm

The free armor and access to CL weapons in Mularn is great, however not all characters have champ level 5, so starting out a naked level 50 there can be daunting. You have limited immunity timer. Not nearly enough time to gear up, buff and hit the normal merchants for a substandard weapon to try to defend yourself with. Of course that is not such a problem if nobody's around but being the main bind area in a pvp server, lack of people is not likely (for example, I logged on last night. 5 were online and 3 of them were in Mularn). It would be cool if you could add a few generic weapons to another page in the free merchant. They don't need to have great stats or toa bonuses, just something level 50 with a couple stats and enchanter bonuses on them. Even if bindstone was camped when you logged in, you would have time to run in and grab your gear before you die, then respawn, buff up and fight back.

-Feets
10d6
10d6

Back to top Go down

Free Weapon Merchant Empty Re: Free Weapon Merchant

Post by Mannik Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:39 pm

I will have a gm put in weapons as soon as possible. im at work so i cant right now
Mannik
Mannik
Admin

https://simplymordred.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum